|Birth: ||Jan. 31, 1835|
|Death: ||Jun. 8, 1917|
- Born Jan. 31, 1835, near Independence, MO
- Died at the home of his daughter Mrs. J.E. ROWLAND June 8, 1917 due to "paralysis" ten weeks prior
- Married July 10, 1858 to Mary HOLLENBACK, she died Dec. 13, 1909
- Served with the South in the Civil War; Moved to Hillsdale 1863; Postmaster in 1887
- Brother-in-law: Dr. P. J. MORRISON
- Children: 3 boys & 3 girls, three of whom survive
- Survivors: Mrs. J. E. ROWLAND of Hillsdale, KS, James and Clark WILLOUGHBY of Pawhuska, OK.
- Abstract from The Miami Republican, Paola, Kansas, June 15, 1917
Note: Same stone as Mary, his wife, and Dovie, his daughter.
Created by: Marc Doty
Record added: Dec 13, 2006
Find A Grave Memorial# 17010440