|Birth: ||Jan. 21, 1871|
|Death: ||Dec. 28, 1930|
Son: of John Taylor Soule & Rebecca H.N.W. (Lang) Soule
his wife Marieetta M. (Grant) Ager, Soule
her second marriage his first .........
No headstones for Albert & Mariaetta Soule.
1) George Soule of the Mayflower 1595-1679 & Mary Beckett of the Anne 1602-1677 both born in England. Sailed to Massachusetts Bay Colony. M/ aft. March 29, 1624 Duxbury, Ma.
2) John Soule 1632-1707 & Esther (Nash) Sampson 1640-1735 of Ma. M/ abt 1678 Duxbury, Ma.
3) Josiah Soule 1679-1764 & Lydia Delano 1680-1763 of Ma.
M/ May 24, 1704 Duxbury, Ma.
4) Micah Soule 1711-1778 & Mercy Southworth 1717-1797 of Ma.
M/ May 31, 1740 Duxbury, Ma.
5) Jonathan Soule 1747-1832 & Honour Southworth 1757-1852 of Me. M/ Feb 9, 1776 Marshfield, Ma.
6) Pelatiah Soule II., 1779-1849 & Sarah Wood 1779-1824 of Me. M/ March 20, 1800 Winslow, Me.
7) John's parents Elbridge G. Soule 1804-1871 & Climena (Taylor) 1808-1852 of Me. M/ March 1, 1832 Vassalboro, Me.
8) My 2nd. Gt. Grandparents John Taylor Soule 1843-1908 of Me. & Rebecca H. N. W. Lang 1844-1920 of New Hamp.
M/ April 14, 1867 Lawrence, Ma.
9) by son Frederick Eugene Soule 1869-1934 & Lula Julia (Ott) M/ Dec 7, 1886 St. John's Episcopal Church, Oakland, Ca.
10) his daughter, my grand mother Ida Belle (Soule) Martin
1893-1957, wife of Edward William Martin, Sr. M/ July 22, 1910 Oakland, Ca.
11) their son Edward William Martin, Jr. 1924-1983 his English war bride, Iris June (Hamilton) 1927-living in March 2014 in Pleasanton, Ca. married June 6, 1945 St. Lawrence Church, Morden, Surrey, London, England.
12) "ME" James Edward Martin 1947- living in 2014 in Sonora, Ca. wife Cecilia L. Serafino M/ Jun 6, 1981
St. Felicitas, San Leandro, Ca.
13) My Four children Jared 1982, Matthew 1984, *Gillian 1986, Robert 1996 ......
*Grandson's father: Andrew Richard Smith
b. April 25, 1985 Calif. My Daughter Gillian Loranie (Martin) Smith. b. 1986 Eden Hospital, Castro Valley, Calif.
14) *Grandson: Jude Evan Smith b. Jan 26, 2010 Sonora, Ca.
14) *Grandson: Oliver Patrick Smith b. Oct 24, 2013 U.C.S.F. Medical Center, San Francisco, Calif., U.S.A.
9) **** Con't .. Albert & Marietta SON, Dudley Grant Soule 1912-2004 his wife Myrtle Mae (Jackson) 1916-2004.
Our families ment for the first time in Roseburg, Oregon at Dudley & Myrtle' home 1997, at a family get together.
They treated us as family, who new each other all their lives.
I have a group photo of all of us, together. Prob. the only one in existence. will try to put on
so his family can access it.
10) Dudley' Children: Stephen Douglas, Laurence James, Gary Bruce.
11) Grand Children.
12) Gt. Grand.
13) 2nd Gt's.
John Taylor Soule (1843 - 1908)
Rebecca H. N. W. Lang Soule (1844 - 1920)
Marietta M. Grant Ager / Soule (1871 - 1944)
Dudley Grant Soule (1912 - 2004)*
Frederick Eugene Soule (1869 - 1934)*
Albert Henry Soule (1871 - 1930)
Myrtle Arlene Soule Gladding (1882 - 1957)*
Maud Almira Soule Gladding (1885 - 1959)*
Created by: James Edward Martin
Record added: Nov 12, 2006
Find A Grave Memorial# 16619082
Added: Aug. 30, 2010
I wish we could have ment when we both lived in Castro Valley, Ca.Our families could have grown up together, as family should.I lived in C.V. from 1955-1970.|
James Edward Martin
Added: Apr. 21, 2009
Added: Sep. 18, 2007