|Birth: ||Jan. 15, 1866|
New York, USA
|Death: ||Oct. 1, 1930|
Mary Isabelle(Ruttledge/Rudledge) Dunton was the daughter of William J. and Mary Rutledge, both of whom were born in England.
Mary Isabelle was born in New York. She married 25 June, 1884 William Dunton Jr., born in Iowa. They were married in Los Angeles, Ca. William was a farmer and they were living in Ojai Twp,, Ventura Co, Ca. in 1900.
William and Mary had 8 children, only 5 of whom were living by 1910.
Six of those eight are:
1) Lyman Lewis Dunton, born 12 Oct. 1887 in Escondido, California and died 03 Nov. 1872 in Ventura, Ca.
2) Walter, b. 1891 and d. 1893. His name is on the companion stone with his father so it is assumed that William and Mary were his parents - but there is no record of his burial.
3) Lillian C., born July 1896 in Ca.
4) Beulah (Bulia) I., born Feb. 1897 in Ca.
5) Martha, born Feb. 1900 in Ca.
6) Mabel P., born approx. 1904 in Ca.
Mary Dunton died Oct. 1, 1930. at age 64 yrs. 8 mths 16 days, at home of myocarditis. She had been a resident of Ventura for 40 years according to the informant, Oliver L. Reardon of Ventura.
William Dunton (1856 - 1921)*
Lyman Lewis Dunton (1887 - 1972)*
Walter Dunton (1891 - 1893)*
Ivy Lawn Memorial Park
Plot: Sect. D, Tier 4, 141, next to husband, William
Created by: chloe perdew
Record added: Apr 24, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 51546122
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.