|Birth: ||May 31, 1856|
|Death: ||Dec. 19, 1936|
Mary Amanda Rothrock was the only known child of Edmond (Edmund?) F. Rothrock (1832-1869) and Hannah Bateman (1834-1857), who married 03 Jul 1854 at Jay Township, Elk County, Pennsylvania. It is not known where Edmond is buried.
Mary first married to David Wesley Bennett (1848-1927) on 19 Mar 1873 at Gray Farm, at Benezette, Elk County, Pennsylvania. Mary and David were the parents of nine known children, namely:
1. Emma Elizabeth Bennett Sexton (1873-1961)
2. Henry Curtis Bennett (1875-1945)
3. Walter Ernest Bennett (1878-1943)
4. Merland (Merlin?) Bennett (1881-1881)
5. Argaelus ("Gailey") Wesley Bennett (1882-1951)
6. Frederick Mayhue Bennett (1883-1942)
7. Daniel Harrison Bennett (1888-1945)
8. Dorcy William Bennett (1891-1957)
9. Arthur Bennett (1894-1894)
After David died, Mary remarried to James Marshall (went by Marshall) English (1878-1945) in c1927-1930. Mary and Marshall had no children together.
Links to Mary's mother, both of her known husbands and three of her nine known children are included below.
Note: I used to list Mary as being buried at Mt. Zion Cemetery, at Elk County, Pennsylvania but her death certificate says Benezette Cemetery, and her husbands are buried there, so I have moved her memorial to Benezette Cemetery.
Hannah Bateman Rothrock (1834 - 1857)
David Wesley Bennett (1848 - 1927)
James Marshall English (1878 - 1945)*
Walter Ernest Bennett (1878 - 1943)*
Argalis Wesley Bennett (1882 - 1951)*
Fred Mahue Bennett (1883 - 1942)*
Daniel Harry Bennett (1888 - 1945)*
Created by: Dan Stevenson
Record added: Aug 29, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 96206958
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.