|Birth: ||May 21, 1813|
|Death: ||Jun. 30, 1893|
Russel S. Page, residing in Hyde Park, was born in this town May 21, 1813. He married Martha Malvina Smalley, daughter of Francis Smalley and granddaughter of Capt. Jed Hyde, in January, 1840.
Their children are:
* Harrison Russell Page (1841 – 1841)
* Carroll Smalley, vermont senator, married Ellen F. Patch
* Russell Smith Page (1846 – 1846)
* Mary M. Page (1848 – 1855)
* Alice Diddamia who married L. Halsey Lewis, one of the editors of the News and Citizen
* Isabel Martha, who married H. C. Fisk, a lawyer of Morristown, and editor of said paper.
James and Hannah Page, parents of Russel S., moved from Londonderry, N.H., to Johnson, Vt., in 1795, and two years later located upon a farm in Hyde Park, on road 31, where they continued to live about fifty years, or until they died, at a ripe old age. Russel is the youngest and only surviving child of his father's family, and his occupation since of age has been farming, dealing in cattle, and general mercantile business. He has held the office of postmaster, selectman, lister, and other town offices several terms, and has been town representative, sheriff, side judge, and judge of probate, which latter office he now holds. He has been an invalid during the last thirty-five years, caused by an injury to the spine.
Hannah Cheney Page (1773 - 1849)
Martha Malvina Smalley Page (1821 - 1907)*
Alice Diddamia Page Lewis (1850 - 1941)*
Isabel Martha Page Fisk (1857 - 1951)*
Hyde Park Village Cemetery
Created by: TAYLOR
Record added: Aug 02, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 94706321