|Birth: ||Nov. 10, 1894, Slovakia|
|Death: ||Aug. 4, 1960|
New York, USA
Andrew was born in Habura, Austro- Hungarian Empire, now called Slovakia.
His parents were: Nicholas Korba & his wife Julia. he was a 1st cousin to Nicholas Korba & brother to Anna Korba.
Andrew Korba immigrated to Elkhorn, W. Virgina and then moved to Binghamton, NY.
He married Mary ( also called Maria & also Mattie )Dyman ( also spelled Deamond, ho was born in Elkhorn, W. Virgina. Her parents were: Daniel Dyman(1875-1944) & his wife Susan Zulick(1877-1949)
Their known children were:
1. Peter Korba(1919-)born in Berwick, Pa married Anna Suchanic
2. Mary Korba(1921-)born Elkhorn, WV married Alfonso D'Aloisio
3. Nicholas Korba(1923-)born Elkhorn, WV married Dolores Rudgick
4. Andrew Korba, Jr(1925-)born in Elkhorn, WV married Dorothy Blaha
5. George Korba(1927-)born in Binghamton, NY married Julia Zapotocky
6. Edward Korba(1929-)born in Binghamton, NY married Irene Faber
Andrew died after a fall out of bed.
1. Christina Tokarsky, 1987
2. St Michael's Cemetery, Binghamton, NY
3. Obituary of Constance A Rudgick( Dolores Mother )
4. Mary Ann Korba Crowley, 1996.
5. Anna Korba Lewis, 1989.
Mary Dyman Korba (1902 - 1956)*
Peter Korba (1919 - ____)*
Mary Korba D'Aloisio (1921 - 2008)*
Nick Korba (1923 - 1980)*
Andrew Korba (1925 - 2014)*
George Korba (1927 - 2005)*
Saint Michaels Cemetery
New York, USA
Maintained by: Laurie Stewart Tokarsky
Originally Created by: Paul R
Record added: May 28, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 70489846