|Birth: ||Oct. 5, 1828|
Vermillion County, IN Wills
Book 4, Page 226-228
MARIETTA A. ANDERSON
1. Pay all my debts, funeral expenses, and expenses of my last sickness. Erect a monument at my grave.
2. I give to my granddaughter HELEN CHURCH $100.
3. I give to my granddaughters ANNA LARR SLATER and NEMA LARR $100 each.
4. I give to my friend ELLA MARTIN $100.
5. I give to my friend ANNA M. SMITH $100.
6. I give to my daughter WILHELMINA GREEN all my household goods and furniture.
7. I give the Missionary Society of the M.E. Church $200.
8. I give to my daughter WILHELMINA GREEN $3000.
9. I give to my daughter ELLA GRACE CHURCH $3000.
10. All the remainder of my estate I give to my grandchildren, share and share alike.
11. If my daughter ELLA GRACE CHURCH is not capable of handling her portion of my estate, it shall be held in trust for her by my executors.
12. I direct that all of my remaining property shall be sold and distributed as I have stated.
13. I appoint my friend HUGH H. CONLEY Executor.
Written February 15, 1911
Recorded March 16, 1911
Miles Jacoby (1798 - 1884)
John S. Anderson (1823 - 1897)
Arthur Anderson (1849 - 1872)*
Jennie Anderson James (1851 - 1880)*
Anna M Anderson James (1853 - 1889)*
John M. Anderson (1871 - 1905)*
Marietta Anna Jacoby Anderson (1828 - 1911)
Louisiana Jacoby Mills (1830 - 1920)*
Miles Jacoby (1833 - 1860)*
Edward Jacoby (1836 - 1863)*
Note: Married John S. Anderson May 25, 1848 in Vermillion County, IN
Helts Prairie Cemetery
Maintained by: Charles Eugene Logston
Originally Created by: Carolyn Schwab
Record added: Nov 14, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 80438940