|Birth: ||May 8, 1858|
|Death: ||Jul. 20, 1930|
Sarah Martha GRAHAM, "Sallie," was the daughter of
• Elizabeth Julia J. BRANNEN (born 1839-1840, died by February of 1890) & her first husband,
• William Franklin GRAHAM Sr. (born 1835, married 1857 in Screven County, died 1863, the eldest child of Almon E. GRAHAM of Massachusetts & Sarah A. HUNTER of Screven County). Sallie's full siblings were:
• William Franklin GRAHAM Jr. (born about 1857), and
• Thomas Bird GRAHAM (1861-1936), the husband of Elvira Ann EDWARDS.
In 1864 in Effingham County, Sallie's mother was married secondly to Thomas K. ARCHER (born 1823-1825, he had been a teacher in Screven County in 1860, he died by May of 1873). Sallie's half-siblings were:
• James Frank ARCHER (1866-1894), the first husband of Anna V. BURNS ARCHER TUTTLE,
• M. A. Tallulah ARCHER (born 1869-1870), and
• Eli Paul ARCHER (born about 1872).
Sallie became the wife of Andrew J. BEVILL in 1879 in Effingham County. In 1880, she and her husband, a carpenter, and their first-born child were living with her twice-widowed mother, who was farming in the 12th District of Effingham County.
Georgia Death Certificate: Mrs. Sarah M. BEVILL was born on the 10th of May, 1858, in Effingham County to William Francis GRAHAM & Julia Elizabeth BRANNEN, both of whom were born in Screven County. The widow of Andrew J. BEVILL, she died at Oliver R.F.D., in the 12th District of Effingham County, on the 20th of July, 1930, at the age of 72 years, 2 months and 10 days, with burial at Mizpah Cemetery. The informant for her death certificate was J. W. BEVILL of Oliver, Ga.
Andrew J. Bevill (1853 - 1921)*
Eva L. Bevill Reiser (1880 - 1941)*
Franklin Von Bevill (1881 - 1936)*
Augustus Bevill (1883 - 1886)*
Emory Hinton Bevill (1887 - 1943)*
Christian Lovett Bevill (1888 - 1949)*
Mizpah United Methodist Church Cemetery
Created by: jrpv
Record added: Jun 08, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 53428902
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.