|Birth: ||Dec. 27, 1900|
|Death: ||Aug. 21, 1901|
His father, Harrison "Harry" Glascock was born about 1857 in California. He is listed in the 1889 Washington State Census for Lincoln County, WA as farming.
His mother, Frances "Fannie" Jane McKinney was born 8 January 1868 Arkansas.
Harrison & Fannie married 8 November 1888 and had 8 children:
1. Mabel Brooke Glascock born 24 June 1890.
2. Laura Frances Glascock born 11 October 1892.
3. Elizabeth Jane Glascock born February 1894.
4. George Gibson Glascock born 6 July 1896.
He accidentally drowned in Crab Creek, Lincoln County, WA on 7 September 1899.
5. Viola Virginia Glascock born 18 August 1898.
6. Vernon "Vern" Harrison Glascock
7. Horace E. Glascock born about 1904 WA.
1920 United States Federal Census his father, Harrison is in the United States Federal Census for Washington census and listed as divorced. Son Horace is living with him.
Vern had cholera infantum and passed away within 4 days after he became ill.
Maintained by: Valerie Timm Adams
Originally Created by: Donna Lyle Alumbaugh
Record added: Apr 22, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 51488730
Here for such a short time. Once again in the loving arms of his parents.|
Donna Lyle Alumbaugh
Added: Apr. 22, 2010