|Birth: ||Mar. 16, 1670|
Sarah born 16 March 1669/70 in Haddam, CT, married, about 1694, Timothy Fuller, born abt 1670 in Barnstable, MA, son of Samuel Fuller. Sarah died in East Haddam, about 1712 or 1713, and Timothy married, second, abt 1714, Mary Champion, born July 31, 1693 in Lyme, CT, daughter of Thomas and Hannah (Brockway) Champion. Timothy Fuller owned land in East Haddam as early as April 7, 1696. He and Sarah were members of the First Church of East Haddam in 1707. He was the town blacksmith. He died, November 30, 1748, in East Haddam and he and Sarah were buried in the old graveyard near Salmon River Cove. His will dated October 27, 1747 mentions four sons, five daughters and his wife Mary.
Children of Timothy and Sarah (Gates) Fuller, born in East Haddam, CT:
1. Timothy, born 29 August 1695, died 1714.
2. Mary, born 19 December 1697, died unmarried.
3. Matthias, born 24 March 1700, married, first, 16 June 1722, Mary Cone, born 6 January 1701, daughter of Daniel and Mary (Gates) Cone. Mary died, 15 November 1739, and Matthias married, second, 16 April 1741, Mrs. Jemima (Richardson) Hungerford, born at Stonington, New London, CT, daughter of Stephen and Lydia Richardson and widow of Green Hungerford. He married, third, PATIENCE ______ who survived him. Matthias Fuller was a farmer of Millington, East Haddam, CT and was one of the constituent members of the Millington Church. He died in East Haddam before 6 December 1770. His third wife resided, as a widow, in Colchester, Middlesex County, CT, December 6, 1770.
4. Sarah, born 7 August 1702, married, 19 April 1722, John Gates, born 20 September 1698, son of Joseph and Elizabeth (Hungerford) Gates. Sarah died 25 August 1784.
5. Abigail born 5 July 1704, died 1714.
6. Ann born 29 August 1707, married 16 March 1743, Samuel Gates, born 14 August 1715, son of Samuel and Esther (Hungerford) Gates. Samuel died in December 1788 and Ann died 27 December 1793.
7. Samuel born 1 September 1711, married Mercy Price.
George Gates (1634 - 1724)
Sarah Olmsted Gates (1641 - 1709)
Timothy Fuller (1671 - 1748)
Timothy Fuller (1695 - 1714)*
Mary Fuller (1697 - 1714)*
Matthias Fuller (1700 - ____)*
Abigail Fuller (1704 - 1714)*
Old Cove Burying Ground
Created by: Becky G
Record added: Feb 23, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 48624458
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.
Added: Mar. 2, 2013
To My 8th Great Grand Aunt, May You Forever Rest in Peace.|
Added: Dec. 10, 2012