Adaline Springs was born about 1823 and died about 1862. She was the first wife of Green F. Flowers (1821 - 1895) of Spencer Mountain, NC. They were the parents of the following 6 children:
1. Amos M. Flowers b. 4/27/1848 d. 4/14/1886 (Hickory Grove Baptist Ch. Cem., Mem #25418021) (m. Mary Abernathy);
2. John Franklin Flowers b. 11/14/1852 d. 3/13/1934 (Long Creek Mem. Bap. Ch. Cem., Mem. #47501045), m. Clarissa Letitia Jenkins;
3. Henry G. Flowers b. 8/1854 d. 7/17/1916;
4. Gabrella Flowers b. 9/25/1859 d. 1/29/1929 (Long Creek Mem. Bap. Ch. Cem. (m. Luther Columbus Mitchem);
5. Mary Flowers b. 1861 d. (m. John W. Allen); and
6. Alice Flowers b. 1862.
After the death of Adaline Springs Flowers, Green later married Susanna Adaline Hoffman, by whom he had at least two children:
1. Laban Levi "Labe" Flowers b. 3/3/1870 d. 10/23/1956 (Gaston Mem. Park Cem., Gastonia, NC, Mem. #6409740) (m. Sarah Ellen Branch and m. Mollie B. Armstrong); and
2. Francis Augustus Flowers b. d.
(m. Ruth Armstrong and m. Nora Clemmer).
Green F. Flowers (1824 - 1895)*
John Franklin Flowers (1852 - 1934)*
North Carolina, USA
Maintained by: Martha Mitchem
Originally Created by: susan clemons
Record added: Jul 17, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 73475530