|Death: ||Oct. 9, 1930|
Daughter of James and Mary Edwards. She married Jacob Permenius Autry (buried Rays Church Cemetery) on 24 Nov 1868 in Walton County, GA. She is the sister of Sarah Edwards Barton and Eugenius Edwards, both of Walton Co., GA.
The Children of Mary and Jacob P. Autry included:
I. George Autry b. 1870 Clarke Co. GA d. Jan 1871.
2. Caroline "Carrie" Autry b.1874 Clarke Co. GA. Married Thomas Copeland. Daughter Tavie Copeland Kitchens East.
3. Sally Autry b. 07 May 1875. Died 02 Mar 1956. Married Pulaski Barton, Jr. 20 Mar 1898. Both buried at Corinth Church in Walton.
4. William Jacob Autry b. 1873 d. 1956 m. Lella W. Biggs b. 1882 & 1949. Both are buried in Union Christian Church Cemetery in Watkinsville, GA.
5. James H. Autry b. 1-1-1876 d. 10-15-1962 m. Eulalab Maxey b. 1893 d.6-8-1963, daughter of Jim Maxey and Mamie McGoughey.
6. John R. Autry b. 11-15-1879 d. 8-22-1951 m. on 12-16-1907 Lula Dickens, Both are buried at Union Christian Church Cemetery in Watkinsville, GA.
7. Samuel Grady Autry b.07 May 1895, d.04 Dec 1981 Fulton Co., GA.
8. Ora J Autry b. 1890 d. 1939 m. George T. Biggs b. 1883 d. 1953. Both are buried in Union Christian Church Cemetery in Watkinsville, GA.
Jacob Permenius Autry (1844 - 1908)*
Sarah Elizabeth Autry Barton (1875 - 1956)*
Created by: D. East
Record added: Jan 21, 2007
Find A Grave Memorial# 17612824
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.