|Birth: ||Oct. 11, 1861|
|Death: ||Jan. 29, 1930|
Her father was Peter Zealand Goodwin and her mother, America Belle (Kukendahl) Goodwin.
Lulu married John "Jack" Henry Duncan 18 December 1881 in Kingston, Labette County, Illinois. He was born about 1852 in Washington County, Kentucky. He died 3 April 1900 in Ennis, Ellis County, Texas.
The 1900 Census for Ellis Co., Texas was taken June 21 and Lulu is recently widowed.
She came to Harrington, WA about 1907.
1. Susan Marcial Duncan born October 1882 Cherokee Nation
2. Georgia A. Duncan born May 1884 Kansas
3. Peter Brown Duncan born 29 December 1885 Kansas
4. Ethel J. Duncan born 21 March 1891 Cherokee Nation
5. Eli L. Duncan born 20 October 1896 Cherokee Nation
6. Helen Duncan born July 1898 Texas.
She lived the latter part of her life with her half brother, Eli Goodwin and visited her children often.
She died after a brief illness at the Spokane Deaconess Hospital.
Peter Zealand Goodwin (1834 - 1885)
John Henry Duncan (1852 - 1900)*
Susan America Duncan Hogge (1882 - 1975)*
Georgia Ann Duncan Hogge (1884 - 1966)*
Ethel Janet Duncan Dachwald (1889 - 1976)*
Helen Duncan Johnson (1898 - 1938)*
Maintained by: Valerie Timm Adams
Originally Created by: Donna Lyle Alumbaugh
Record added: Aug 25, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 41121412