|Death: ||Nov. 1, 1936|
Joseph A. DOBE of 2901 Archwood Ave., Cleveland, Ohio was born 1885 in Cleveland the son of Julius and Agnes DOBE. He died Sunday morning Nov 1, 1936 at age 51 and was buried in Riverside Cemetery. He married June 17 1916 in Cuyahoga county, Ohio at age 30, Nellie L. NEFF age 36, born in 1880 in Cleveland, the daughter of Arion L Neff and Frances Dodge. Nellie L. (Neff) DOBE FOSTER died May 11, 1955. Her 2nd husband, Fred F. FOSTER was born 1877 in Onondaga Valley, NY, the son of John C Foster and Ms Clark. He died Sunday, May 18, 1958 at Colorado Springs, Colo., formerly of Archwood Avenue. Both were widowed when they married July 30, 1938 in cuyahoga county, Ohio -Nellie was age 58 and Fred was 61.
* Mrs Elizabeth (Howard) Bacon of 17012 Broadway, Maple Heights, Ohio, born 1889 in Cleveland, died Dec 27, 1956 formerly of Svoboda Avenue. At age 40 widowed, she married Jan 29, 1929 Mr Joseph L Gribben born 1890 in Canada, the son of Thomas GRIBBEN and Catherine Kelly.
* Mrs. Cathrine (James) Soukup of 4923 Frazee, died Aug 21, 1958, buried in Calvary Cemetery
* Mrs. Agnes FELDCAMP MADDEN died suddenly Friday, Aug. 20, 1937, wife of James, mother of James Feldkamp; buried at Toledo, Ohio. Formerly of Fort Wayne, Indiana
JOSEPH'S FATHER, Julius DOBE born 1846, died Saturday evening, January 29, 1921 at the home his daughter, Mrs. Elizabeth Bacon, 3814 Svoboda Avenue and was buried in Calvary Cemetery Cleveland, Ohio.
* Mrs Reba Chase died Thursday May 19, 1960 in Phoenix. Her husband, William Wayne Chase, president of the White Sewing Machine Co died Jan 8, 1946.
* Dr. Milton D. Neff, a dentist, died Feb. 24, 1971 at age 87. His wife Leila Heath Neff died June 26, 1964.
JOSEPH'S FUNERAL was Tuesday, Nov 3, 1936 at Archwood Congregational Church, arrangements by Spaulding's Funeral Home, 2704 Denison Avenue. Nellie's funeral was at the Wischmeier Funeral Home, 2709 Archwood Avenue, Friday, May 13, 1955. Interment Riverside Cemetery.
- - - - -
Sources: Cleveland Necrology File, Reels #109, #020 #014, #099, #157; Census Records; Cuyahoga County Ohio Marriage Records; etc.
Julius Dobe (1846 - 1921)
Catherine Dobe Soukup (1880 - 1958)*
Joseph A. Dobe (1885 - 1936)
Created by: Mary K. Ward
Record added: Dec 07, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 101865614