|Birth: ||May, 1855|
|Death: ||Oct. 6, 1920|
Daughter of Dr. William Henry Denny and Susan Amaranth Gayle, daughter of Richard Gayle. (I have not found a burial spot for Susan Amaranth Gayle Denny, her mother.)
She was the fourth child born to this couple.
She married James Vann Collins on 4 Jan 1883, Houston County, Texas, son of James P. and Amelia Vann Collins.
They had five children;
1. Alfred Clarke, married Hallie Burton Ellis. He died during the 1918 Flu epidemic.
2. Mattie, married William Isaac Kennedy.
3. William Denny married William Frances Powell.
4. Hattie Bell, died as an infant.
5. Evelyn "Brownie" married J. Leslie Dickson. She died during the Flu epidemic also.
Fanny is buried in Glenwood Cemetery, Crockett, Texas with her family.
Daughter; Evelyn "Brownie" Collins Dickson
Son; William Denny Collins
William Henry Denny (1822 - 1897)
James Vann Collins (1850 - 1916)
Alfred Clarke Collins (1883 - 1918)*
Mattie Collins Kennedy (1885 - 1963)*
Hattie Bell Collins (1891 - 1891)*
Mary Susan Denny (____ - 1899)*
Martha Matilda Denny (____ - 1920)*
Frances Adelaide Denny Collins (1855 - 1920)
Anna Isabella Denny (1863 - 1950)*
George Howell Denny (1875 - 1964)*
Note: Information submitted by the Houston County Historical Commission, Crockett, TX
Maintained by: Nancy Franklin-Walling B...
Originally Created by: Petty & Pickens
Record added: Mar 27, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 50292739