|Birth: ||Jan. 16, 1892|
|Death: ||Jan. 14, 1975|
Find A Grave contributor Martha
Email address of contributor: email@example.com
Information from Phillip David Burns, son of Phillip Duwayne Burns, Ringgold, GA, 27 Feb 2000, firstname.lastname@example.org: Lydia Ethel Coats Burns died on January 14, 1975. She was born on January 16, 1892 according to my father's records. She married Burley Lochiel Burns. Their children were:
1. Christine Leroy Burns Harper Anderson Reaves, buried in Evergreen, Lamar Co., TX.
2. Mildred Cecilia Burns Dilday Nelms, deceased.
3. Dovie Selma Burns deceased.
4. Donald Neville Burns deceased.
5. Richard Wando Burns deceased.
6. Juanita Odessa Burns Nelms deceased.
7. Robbie Jean Burns Grant
8. Phillip Dewayne Burns deceased.
9. Dorothy Ruth Burns Rodgers deceased.
She is buried next to her husband, Burley L. Burns, in the Burns area of the Campbell Cemetery of Lamar Co. TX.
Tombstone is inscribed, 'Ethel Coats,' without death date.
Burley Locheil Burns (1889 - 1942)*
Dovie Selma Burns (1915 - 1920)*
Donald Nevill Burns (1920 - 1920)*
Richard Wando Burns (1921 - 1929)*
Created by: Mary Hall Ferguson
Record added: Jan 08, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 46452000