|Birth: ||May 15, 1809|
|Death: ||Aug. 31, 1864|
In 1842, John and Amanda Casey and their children, moved to Henry County, Missouri. They settled in an area known as Tebo Township.
John Stephen Casey died 20 Jan 1865 at the age of 58. Cause of death is not known. Amanda Melvina Smith Casey died the previous year on 31 Aug 1864. The couple and several of their children are buried in the Brown Cemetery, former Tebo Township area, outside of Clinton, Henry County, Missouri.
Their children married the following people:
1. Nancy Jane Casey married in 1848 (Henry County) Charles P. Wade.
2. Millie Ann Casey married William Paul of Henry County.
3. James T. Casey married Sarah Genoway of Henry County.
4. George Mason Casey married Lucy Ann Crosswhite from Randolph County, Missouri.
5. Miriam E. Casey married Phillip W. Moore of Henry County, Missouri.
6. Robert B. Casey (1841-bef 1919) married "Mary" who, died 07 Jan 1874.
Amanda M. Casey's mother may have been Nancy Smith, b 1760 in Virginia, died, in the Casey home between 1850 and 1860. She is found in the John S. and Amanda Casey home on the 1850 census. Likely she is buried in the Brown Cemetery, however, no grave has been located.
Nancy Jane Casey Stipe (1828 - 1900)*
Milly A. Casey Paul (1830 - 1852)*
James T Casey (1835 - 1890)*
George M. Casey (1837 - 1904)*
Miriam E. Casey Moore (1839 - 1862)*
Created by: Marianna Touchstone Demk...
Record added: Sep 05, 2007
Find A Grave Memorial# 21375796