|Birth: ||Mar., 1880|
|Death: ||Sep., 1930|
Thomas was the son of Thomas F. Callahan (1846 - 31 Mar 1897) and Jane (?) Callahan (born Nov 1852). Thomas was born in London, England, and Jane was born in England. In the 1880 U.S. Census, they were living in Baltimore City, Maryland, and Thomas was a "bookbinder." Thomas died in Washington, DC. In the 1900 U.S. Census, the widowed Jane was living in Washington, DC, with her children.
Thomas E. Callahan married Lelia Rose (Davis) Callahan (Aug 1883 - Feb 1957) on 7 Oct 1902 in Washington, DC.
In the 1910, 1920 and 1930 U.S. Censuses, Thomas and Lelia were living in Washington, DC.
The other known children of Thomas and Lelia were:
1) Thomas F. Callahan (born c.1904) was born in Washington, DC.
2) Mildred Callahan (born c.1906) was born in Washington, DC.
3) Arthur Callahan (born c.1912) was born in Washington, DC.
4) Ethel Callahan (born c.1920) was born in Washington, DC.
5) Charles Callahan (born c.1921) was born in Washington, DC.
Lelia Rose Davis Callahan (1883 - 1957)*
Harry A. Callahan (1905 - 1954)*
District of Columbia
District Of Columbia, USA
Created by: myta
Record added: Nov 20, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 80744325