|Birth: ||Dec. 1, 1929|
|Death: ||Feb. 6, 2009|
BLURTON, Margaret, 79, of OKC, passed away Feb. 6, 2009. She was born Dec. 1, 1929 in Amarillo, TX to George William and Clara (Benett) Brewer. Margaret loved children and enjoyed working as a daycare provider for Portland Ave. Baptist Church. She loved to sewing, crocheting and baking. Margaret was a very loving and always felt more blessed giving than receiving. She was a wonderful wife, mother and friend who will be greatly missed.
She was preceded in death by:
• her parents;
• her husband John Oliver Blurton;
• son, Paul Lynn Blurton;
• brothers, Ray Nelson Gilette, George W. Brewer and Harold Brewer;
• sister, Rena Newby and Tootsie.
• her son, Johnny W. Blurton of OKC;
• sister-in-law, Ruth Gilette;
• niece, Lea Mershon and Freddie;
• great niece, Jill Webb;
• nephews, Ray and John Gilette and Ricky Mershon.
John Oliver Blurton (1926 - 2003)
Resthaven Gardens Cemetery
Created by: Dale Donlon
Record added: Mar 29, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 35304627