|Birth: ||Nov. 7, 1885|
|Death: ||Jul. 29, 1944|
Daughter of Josiah Bonser and Christianna Meckes.
Cora married her first husband, John Costenbader (son of George L Kostenbader and Julia Ann Smith) 16 Apr 1908 by Rev. Harrison E Moyer in Aquashicola, Carbon Co., Pennsylvania.
Children of John Costenbader and Cora Edna Bonser:
1. Stanley Llewellyn Costenbader b. 1908
2. Austin Allen Costenbader b. 1911
3. Bert John Costenbader b. 1913
4. Raymond E "Metz" Costenbader b. 1915
5. Maude Elizabeth Costenbader b. 1917
6. Leroy Josiah Costenbader b. 1918
7. Herbert Henry Costenbader b. 1921
8. Ardella M Costenbader b. 1923
9. Alma Agnes Costenbader b. 1927
In 1932 she was living at Little Gap,
PA. Cora was remarried to Pierce L Walck (son of John E Walck and Eva Green) by Rev. Adan A. Bohner.
Cora was a member of the Reformed congregation of St. Matthew's Church at Kunkletown. In 1944 she was living in Palmerton, PA.
Cora died in Palmerton Hospital and was buried in St. Matthew's Church cemetery. (Obit in "Morning Call", Allentown, Sunday, 30 July 1944, p. 8 and Monday, 31 July 1944, p. 13)
Josiah Bonser (1860 - 1932)
Christianna Meckes Bonser (1859 - 1953)
John Costenbader (1879 - 1939)
Pierce L Walck (1875 - 1964)*
Cora Edna Bonser Walck (1885 - 1944)
Elmer Bonser (1889 - 1950)*
Jennie May Bonser Barlieb (1892 - 1949)*
Charles H Bonser (1894 - 1963)*
Jerusalem Union Cemetery
Created by: Laura Breite
Record added: Jan 26, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 47146998
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.