|Birth: ||Jun. 7, 1808|
|Death: ||May 10, 1891|
Daughter of Elijah Learned and Mercy. The family name is spelled "Blin" or "Blynn" in various records. Some records list Almira's middle name as "Mary"; others list her name as Mary Almira or Mercy Almira.
Almira married Roy Blinn in Sept, 1830 in Milton, Vermont (Burlington Sentinel, Friday September 24, 1830.)
Almira lived at 55 North Winooski Avenue in Burlington in the 1800's.
In her will, Almira left most of her posessions two daughters, Rossie Blinn Conklin and Ella M Blinn. Almira's will states that the family bible should be available to Ella, but that the bible should belong to Rossie after Ella's death.
Almira's children include:
- Sarah, born June 5 1831
- LeRoy (or Roy) Jr, born June 1 1832
- Jane M, born April 6 1835
- Harriet A, born January 4 1837 - August 12 1839
- George, January 24 1841 - April 5 1841
- Rossie (or Rosalind) E, born February 22, 1845
- Oliver L, born December 27 1845,
- Ella A, born June 18 1849
- Parkman, January 28 1852 - 1853
Elijah Learned (____ - 1844)
Mercy Prentiss Learned (____ - 1858)
Roy Blinn (____ - 1857)
born in Sheburn
May ? ?
Mrs. A. M BLinn
Created by: DebL
Record added: Nov 23, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 101169761