|Birth: ||Apr. 7, 1817|
|Death: ||Jan. 5, 1888|
Harriett T. WILLIS was born in Screven County, as was her husband, John Allen BAZEMORE, the son of Starkey BAZEMORE & Cynthia RAWLS. They were married in 1840, and were the parents of seven children, born 1841-1857:
• Katherine E. BAZEMORE, the wife of James Josiah JEFFERS,
• Mary Jane BAZEMORE, the wife of Christopher Columbus SCOTT, "Kit,"
• Robert J. BAZEMORE, born about 1844,
• John Crawford BAZEMORE, the husband of Mary Adeline JEFFERS,
• Anne Elizabeth BAZEMORE, "Lizzie," the wife of Jacob Wells SCOTT,
• James Alexander BAZEMORE, the husband of Mary C. GRINER, and
• George Benjamin BAZEMORE Sr., the husband, first of Sarah Jane MCGEE, "Sallie," and then of Lula Vesti WELLS.
Katharine Bazemore Jeffers (1841 - 1925)*
Mary Jane Bazemore Scott (1843 - 1919)*
John Crawford Bazemore (1846 - 1924)*
Ann Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Bazemore Scott (1850 - 1924)*
J Alex Bazemore (1866 - 1935)*
Green Hill Baptist Cemetery
Created by: jrpv
Record added: Nov 12, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 31325535
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.