|Birth: ||Jul. 2, 1896|
|Death: ||Jan. 19, 1994|
Father - John Alexander Baker (1850-1930)
Mother - Mary Ellen Ward (1862-1950)
Wife - Anne Amerman (1902-1986)
* Florence Baker (c 1858- )
* Clarence L Baker (1885-1976)
* Della M Baker Biehl (1887-1941)
* Dr. Clark Everett Baker (1892-1940)
* Nellie Baker (1899- )
1) Marjorie Ann Baker Dwight (1922-1955)
2) Mary Louise Baker Shoemaker (1925-2013)
3) Ruth Corinne Baker Weaver Hans (1932-2010)
* Timothy Baker Dwight (1948-1978)
* Steven Alan Shoemaker (1954-2011)
* Kathy Jeanne Weaver Tobin Moerbe (1956-1996)
* Lucian Archibald (Skip) Weaver III (1959-2010)
* Emery Baker Shoemaker (1963-2007)
Emery Baker, 97, Port Arthur, Texas died at his residence.
A native of Richland County, Illinois, he lived in Port Arthur since 1921. He was a member of the United Methodist Temple, Masonic Lodge, Port Arthur Shrine, El Mina Shrine Temple, Galveston. He was a former insurance agent.
Survivors included two daughters, Mary Shoemaker and Ruth Hans, a sister, eleven grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren. Emery was preceded in death by daughter Marjorie Dwight and grandson Tim Dwight.
Private graveside services for Emery Baker were held on January 20, 1994 in the Greenlawn Memorial Park Mausoleum.
John A Baker (1850 - 1930)
Mary E Ward Baker (1862 - 1950)
Annie Amerman Baker (1902 - 1986)*
Marjorie Ann Baker Dwight (1922 - 1955)*
Mary Baker Shoemaker (1925 - 2013)*
Ruth Corinne (Weaver) Baker Hans (1932 - 2010)*
Della M Baker Biehl (1887 - 1941)*
Emery Baker (1896 - 1994)
Greenlawn Memorial Park
Maintained by: Shoe142
Originally Created by: RLNT/Genea Logos
Record added: Jan 13, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 103527590
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.