May 20, 1798 Abington Plymouth County Massachusetts, USA
Jan. 17, 1871 Accord Plymouth County Massachusetts, USA
Son of Thomas Hender and Mary Polly (Chard) Arnold.
Jonathan was named for Thomas's stepfather Jonathan Miller, who married Thomas Arnold's mother Thankful Field the year after Thomas was born, as his father had died in Canada as a prisoner of war in the Revolution.
He is my 2nd cousin, 4x removed.
Children with Mary Ann:
1. Jonathan Arnold 04/05/1818 m Abigail Noyes
2. Leonard Proctor Arnold 04/04/1820 m Thirza Stetson m Frances D Stevens
3. Mary Ann Wilder Arnold 06/30/1822 m Levi Wheeler a Mormon Pioneer, FAG # 23319431
4. Thomas Dexter Arnold 02/12/1825 b Hanover m Catherine A Spinney in Pembroke
5. Sarah Jane Arnold 04/12/1829 m Charles H Blaney
6. Ezra Damon Arnold 05/31/1831
7. Nathaniel W Arnold 1833 m Anna Cunningham m Alice Mulally Find A Grave Memorial# 121131996
8. Francis Prescott Arnold 02/21/1836 m Joanna Chandler
9. Eliza Arnold b 1840 m James A Tower b 1838 (Abington Vitals from grave records at GR1)