|Birth: ||Jul. 26, 1883|
|Death: ||May 5, 1936|
MONOXIDE IS FATAL TO TRIO AT BRADFORD, O.
BRADFORD, May 6--- (AP) ---
Three in a family of five died late yesterday from what Miami Co. Coroner Cecil Marshall said today was carbon monoxide fumes issuing from a leaky gas water heater.
The victims were Mrs. Ott Albright, 52, her daughter, Martha, 28, a nurse, and a son, Adrian, 29.
the bodies were found by the husband and father, a Bradford barber, as he sought to ascertain why Mrs. Albright had not followed her usual custom of sending his meals to him.
Mrs. Albright's body, fully clad, was on a bed at the side of which Martha's body was found. She apparently had collapsed as she ministered to her mother, who frequently had heart attacks. The young woman was on the night staff of Memorial hospital at Piqua, O., seven miles west of here.
The son's body was found in a sun-room nearby where he had been recuperating from a recent attack of influenza.
Another son, Philip, is a student at Miami university, Oxford, Ohio.
Lima News (Lima, Ohio), 6 May 1936, pg. 5
Edgar Otto Albright (1880 - 1965)
George Adrian Albright (1906 - 1936)*
Martha Carolyn Albright (1908 - 1936)*
Roscoe Phillip Albright (1917 - 1959)*
Created by: Nancee Russell
Record added: Jan 12, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 83352986