|Birth: ||Sep. 9, 1857|
|Death: ||Jan. 25, 1915|
Abbie Caroline Spaulding was born in North Belgrade Mills, Maine. She was the daughter of Joel Spaulding and Mary A. Trask. Her paternal grandparents was the Reverend Joel Spaulding and Dorothy Watson.
Reverend Spaulding was born on 23 June 1796 in Chelmsford, Massachusetts and died on 28 February 1863 in Cleveland, Ohio.
Abbie married John A. Anderson on 23 January 1875. John was born in about John was born in about 1850 in Canada. John was a shoe cutter. In 1910 Abbie was the mother of 7 children, 6 living.
The children of John A. Anderson and Abbie Spaulding were:
1. James Spaulding Anderson (1875-1957) (Bessie Laurence Bryant)
2. Mary Agnes Anderson (Charles Phinney)
3. William Albion Anderson (Beatrice O'Sullivan)
4. Stanley Anderson (Susan Clark)
5. Myrtle M. Anderson (Ernest W. Johnson)
6. Eldora M. Anderson (Frank B. Lewis)
7. Arthur A. Anderson (1892-1893)
Source: 1. Spalding Memorial. Chicago. 1897. pps.279 and 485. 2. Massachusetts Death Records.
Woodlawn Cemetery and Crematory
Created by: Anonymous
Record added: Feb 26, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 85738747