|Birth: ||May 21, 1848|
|Death: ||Sep. 1, 1912|
Married John Bales
19 Aug 1868 Vermillion Co, Ind
Vermillion County, IN Wills
Book 4, Page 270, 271
1. Pay all my debts and funeral expenses.
2. Erect a monument at my grave for $100.
3. I direct that the coal under my real estate be sold, and the proceeds of $100 being given to each of my children - LAURA RUNYON, ETTA ANDERSON, MAUDE LLOYD, ALLEN BALES, CHARLES BALES, SADIE GILMORE, and JOHN BALES.
4. The remainder of my estate I give to my husband JOHN BALES, during his natural life or as long as he remains my widower. At his death the real estate is to go to my children.
5. I appoint B.H. MORGAN of Clinton, Vermillion County, IN Executor.
Written July 29, 1912
Recorded October 25, 1912
Provided by Carolyn Schwab
Thomas J. Jackson (1804 - ____)
Mary Pence Jackson (1809 - 1892)
John Bales (1845 - 1927)*
Laura J Bales Runyan (1869 - 1949)*
Charles Nelson Bales (1882 - 1961)*
Henry Jackson (1830 - 1895)*
David Jackson (1833 - 1856)*
Sarah Jackson (1833 - 1842)*
Gideon Jackson (1835 - 1911)*
Elijah Jackson (1843 - 1908)*
Lucinda Jackson Bales (1848 - 1912)
George Jackson (1851 - 1851)*
DON'T FORGET MOTHER
Note: Source: Interment record
Plot: middle section-Lot No. 009
Created by: Geraldine Barnett
Record added: Mar 05, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 86279759
Her brother Giedon is my Great Great Grandfater. That makes her my 2 times Great Aunt|
Karen Jackson Lubovich
Added: Apr. 19, 2015
Thank you for your legacy, Your great great grandson!|
Added: Feb. 5, 2014
Added: May. 25, 2012