|Birth: ||Dec. 7, 1909|
|Death: ||Dec. 31, 1988|
Nova Lloyd Weatherby was born on December 7, 1909, the third of eight children born to Minnie Catherine Dacus 1889-1950 and Rev Charles Wesley Weatherby 1882-1931. Her siblings are:
- Louie Mae 1902-1991 m. Jack Lewis Yost 1918-1998
- Charles Zelda 1907-1996
- Hazel Lenore 1916-1986 m 1939 Bryon Ulysse Morris 1914-1978
- Effie Muriel 1922-2002 m Charles Buford Willis 1920-1976
- Nadine 1926-2013 m Adolphus D. Walker 1923-2000
On 06 Jan 1937, Nova married Ralph Wayne Bailey b 16 Mar 1915 in Westlake Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana, the first child born to Mattie Fouts Warren b about 1881 in Westlake Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana and William Turner Bailey b 1877 d 1953.
- Norman Lee.
06 Jan 1937 Nova married Ralph Wayne Bailey b 16 Mar 1915, son of Mattie Fouts Warren 1880-1966 and William Turner Bailey 1877-1953; his siblings are:
- Jessie Davis 1901-1905
- Gertrude Henrietta 1903-1980 m. Alvin B. Malone 1906-1984, daughter, Joyce Inez 1933-2007.
- Lonnie Irene 1905-1985
Nova and Ralph have children:
- Murray Wayne - stillborn 08 Dec 1937
- Nolan Wayne m JoAnn Foutenot, they have a daughter and 3 sons Lauren, Nolan Wayne, Jr., and Brett Wayne.
- Ruth Elaine, m Samuel Vance Logan, had Stephanie Aliene and Samuel Vance, Jr.
- Alona Ivon m Richard Dennis Waldrop, had Patricia Ann, Aliesa, Alena Michelle, and Jeremiah.
- Catherine Laverne, stillborn 13 Mar 1943, Alona's twin.
- William Anthony Bailey m Betty McBride, have Sharron and Jack.
- Linda m Louis Gomila, have daughter and 4 sons.
Nova Loyd Weatherby died 31 Dec 1988, her husband would follow her in death just seven years later. Together they led a full life raising their 4 children.
Ralph Wayne Bailey (1915 - 1995)
Murray Wayne Bailey (1937 - 1937)*
Catherine Laverne Bailey (1943 - 1943)*
Camp Ground Cemetery
Maintained by: Susan Bruffey Lehman
Originally Created by: Richard B. Tucker, Sr.
Record added: Sep 04, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 58158929