|Megan Kate Koehn|
|Birth: ||Sep. 5, 2012|
|Death: ||Sep. 5, 2012|
- Our baby girl, Megan Kate, was born to us, Sheldon and Rebecca Koehn, On September 5, 2012, in Liberal, Kansas.
- We were eagerly and anxiously awaiting her arrival. Our hopes and dreams ere shattered when we realized her little heart had stopped beating. We will always remember those first moments when she was laid in our arms. Although we cannot understand, we know she is in God's loving arms. We look forward to seeing her in heaven someday.
- Those left to cherish those precious moments are her parents, Sheldon and Rebecca Koehn; grandparents, Michael and Cynthia Koehn, Michelle Hammond; aunts and uncles, Greg and Emily Koehn, Kendra and Lowell Becker, Sheri and Eric Schmidt, Derek Koehn, Caitlyn and Morgan Koehn, Joshua Kellner, Rachel Hammond, and Zach Hammond; great-grandparents, Harold and Lola Koehn, Lorene Schmidt, James and Kathy Kellner, and George and Cathie Swan; and many other relatives and friends.
- A graveside service was held on Friday, September 7, 2012, at the Plains View Mennonite Church Cemetery with Minister Loyd Nightingale officiating. Fidler-Orme-Bachman Mortuary, was in charge of arrangements.
- Memorials may be sent to the Christian Service International Children's Fund in care of the funeral home.
Plains View Mennonite Church Cemetery
Created by: MCGS
Record added: Sep 17, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 97231956