|Birth: ||May 8, 1952|
|Death: ||Jun. 24, 2013|
- Bradley Koehn, age 61, died Monday afternoon, June 24, 2013, at the Meade District Hospital, Meade KS.
- He was born May 8, 1952, at the Bethel Home, Montezuma KS, the son of Wilbur and Laveda Koehn. As a young boy he attended the Cimarron KS school system, graduating from Cimarron High School. After his schooling he began his career in farming. A former resident of Cimarron and Montezuma, before moving to rural Meade County KS, he is engaged in farming.
- He is a member of the Plains View Mennonite Church, rural Plains KS, and enjoys fishing and woodworking.
- On July 29, 1973, he married Jolene Koehn at Montezuma. She survives. Other survivors include: a son, Bruce Dean Koehn of rural Meade; two daughters, Lana Joy Enns of rural Meade, Tasha Kay Koehn of rural Meade; his father, Wilbur Koehn of Cimarron; four brothers, Denton Koehn, Sanford Koehn, Robert Koehn and Dallas Koehn; three sisters, Sharon Isaac, Barbara Jantzen, and Brenda Russell; a grandson, David Enns of rural Meade.
- He is preceded in death by his mother; three daughters, Marla Joy Koehn in 1976, Lori Lyn Koehn on July 31, 1990, and Teresa Ann Koehn on July 31, 1990.
- Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, June 27, 2013, at the Plains View Mennonite Church, rural Plains. Friends may call from 12 p.m. until 5 p.m. Wednesday at Fidler-Orme-Bachman Mortuary, Meade. Interment will follow in the Plains View Mennonite Church Cemetery, rural Plains.
- The family would welcome memorials to the Prairie Winds Christian School or the Meade District Hospital in care of the funeral home.
Marla Joy Koehn (1976 - 1976)*
Lori Lynn Koehn (1978 - 1990)*
Teresa Ann Koehn (1984 - 1990)*
Plains View Mennonite Church Cemetery
Created by: MCGS
Record added: Jun 25, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 112887965