|Levin "Pap" Hull|
|Birth: ||Jan. 6, 1815|
|Death: ||Apr. 19, 1890|
Levin Hull was the son of Samuel Hull. He married Mary Ann Kaylor. They had nine children:
1. Mary married Adam Nebergal
2. Lydia Kathryn (Aunt Kate) (burried in Park Lawn Cemetery, Barry,IL)
3. John married a woman called "Aunt Frank" by the family
4. Rebecca (Aunt Buck) married a Mr. Shearer
5. Caroline (Aunt Care)
7. George married Mary Schmidt, a daughter of Anna Marie Stroheker and her second husband Frank Schmidt...George and Mary had seven children: Cecil, Fred, Earl, Alice, Ralph, Lydia, and Erma.
8. Thomas...married Matilda (Aunt Tillie) and they were parents of 6 children: Charles H., Clyde, Owen, Florence, Pearl and Nellie.
9. L. David...married Anna Margaret Stroheker
They had four children: Ray, William, Mary (Mamie) and Fern.
(Information thanks to Eunice Funk)
Mary Ann Kaylor Hull (1815 - 1900)
Kate Hull (1849 - 1944)*
Mary Hull Nebergall (1853 - 1936)*
Levin David Hull (1855 - 1948)*
Created by: MLF
Record added: May 31, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 91059577