Noble Calhoun died sometime after the 1880 Census. Noble Calhoun was married a second time to Euphra Sutherland Dunn Ayers Calhoun. First Euphra was married to George Dunn in 1852, second Samuel Ayers in 1862, and third to Noble Calhoun in 1875.
All of children of Noble and Nancy Reed Calhoun were born in Pennsylvania. They were:
1. Elizabeth b. 1839, d. 24 Aug 1883. She Jacob Brown 16 Aug 1861.
2. Samuel, born about 1842.
3. Nancy Jane, born about 1844
4. Martha Ann, born 1846 d. 1924, married first to Felti Ault, second to Widow Wes Weekly.
5. William Reed, born 1848 died 1928. He never married.
6. John Sylvester, born 01 Dec 1852, died after 1924. He married Elizabeth Moore.
7. James H. Calhoun, born 11 Sep 1856, d. 18 May 1857.
The seventh child was born in Pennsylvania, but died in Bartholomew County, Indiana. This means the Noble Reed family came to Indiana between James's birth and death dates.
Nancy Reed Calhoun (1816 - 1874)
Martha Calhoun Ault Weekly (1846 - 1924)*
William Reed Calhoun (1848 - 1928)*
John Sylvester Calhoun (1852 - ____)*
James H. Calhoun (1856 - 1857)*
Note: They migrated to the Spraytown area between Sept 1856 and May 1857.
Created by: B.L. Thompson
Record added: Oct 16, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 60195010