|Birth: ||Oct. 26, 1796|
North Carolina, USA
|Death: ||Dec. 28, 1867|
Daughter of Brice Jackson and Elizabeth? Wife of Robert McNutt; age 71yrs 2mos 22days. They attended the Methodist Church.
They had 10 children.
1. Eliza Mercy McNutt 1819-1849 (buried in the McNutt-Allen Cemetery)
2. Nancy McNutt 1821-1855 (buried in the McNutt-Allen Cemetery)
3. Martha E. McNutt 1823-1854 (buried in the McNutt-Allen Cemetery)
4. Robert Brice McNutt 1826-1860 (buried in the Montgomery Cemetery)
5. John Williams McNutt 1828-1842 (died of a disease "salivation")
6. Mary Elizabeth McNutt 1830-1858 (in Belton, Bell County, Texas)
7. Jane Catherine "Kate" McNutt 1832-1902 (in Mexia, Texas)
8. an unnamed son McNutt 1834 (probably was born while they were enroute to Texas)
9. Tabitha Tenessee McNutt 1835-1853 (in Hutto, Tx) unmarried; when she was born, Austin County was a part of Mexico. She died of the "bloody flux".
10. John Hamilton Money McNutt 1838-1932 (in Goldthwaite, Mills County, Texas) Named after the Dr. who delivered him.
Robert McNutt (1785 - 1853)*
Elizabeth Mercy McNutt Morey (1819 - 1849)*
Robert Brice McNutt (1826 - 1860)*
Mary Elizabeth McNutt Levy (1830 - 1858)*
Catherine Jane McNutt Munger (1832 - 1902)*
Hamilton M McNutt (1838 - 1932)*
Maintained by: DeDe
Originally Created by: AKL
Record added: Apr 03, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 25720135