|Birth: ||May 28, 1881|
|Death: ||Dec. 9, 1953|
BENJAMIN BENNETT FAMILY Of Hiram.Ohio
Benjamin Bennett, second child of Aunt Ceolia, was born May 28, 1881 at Hiram, Ohio. Reared on the home farm, he married Grace Feidler, Dec. 25, 1905 and had five children:
1. Robert Henry Bennett, born March 17, 1910, married and adopted one child.
2. Lyle Bennett, born May 23, 1911, lives with his wife and twin sons, Donald and Richard, born Jan. 20, 1940, at Leroy, Ohio.
3. Donald Charles Bennett, born March 31, 1920 also lives at Leroy, Ohio with his wife and one child.
4. Lawrence Reese Bennett, born Nov. 30, 1924, lives with his wife and three children at Akron, Ohio.
5. Geraldine Mae (Bennett) Kurtz, born Jan. 14, 1927, married Harry Kurtz, jr. She has one daughter, Nikoli Lynn Kurtz, born April 14, 1951.
From the book, "The Second Hundred and Fifty Years; The Years Since 1800 of a Group of Families of New England Heritage", by Mark Curtis Wilson of Purdue University, 1952, Distributed by Mrs. Lyndon B. Wilson, 121 South Street, Ware, Massachusetts. Print
Charles Henry Bennett (1852 - 1925)
Ceolia Josephine Roberts Bennett (1861 - 1902)
Grace May Fiedler Brown (1889 - 1969)
Lyle George Bennett (1911 - 1967)*
Caria Bell Bennett Dustin (1879 - 1953)*
Benjamin Watson Bennett (1881 - 1953)
Daniel Fletcher Bennett (1891 - 1949)*
Maintained by: K.E. Bennett Keller
Originally Created by: Ralph Hammond-Green
Record added: Oct 07, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 98405652