|Birth: ||Apr. 2, 1844|
|Death: ||Aug. 19, 1909|
Emily was born to Jacob and Anna in 1844 as their fifth child. She grew up and lived in the Philadelphia area her whole life.
She married Isaac C. Bryant in 1867 and had eight children. Sadly, Isaac passed away with tuberculosis in 1890 when she was 46 years old. Emily address at the time of her death was 2610 North 23rd Street in Philadelphia.
Isaac and Emily's children were:
1) William R Bryant (1868-)
2) Charles Eckhandt Bryant (1865-1866); lived seven months, died of bronchitis.
3) Henry Clifford Bryant (1871-), m1 Katherine T. Leytze; m2. Julia M. Shepherd; m3. Amelia Bischofsberger.
4) Ellen T. Bryant (1874–1948), m. Joseph B. Witsil. They had son Earl Clifford Witsil, b. 1900; d. Sep. 7, 1918 in Fismes, France with 108th FA, 28th Division, WWI.
5) Albert Wilson Bryant (1876–1877); lived nine months and fifteen days, died of a hydrocephalus condition.
6) Alma Bryant (1880–)
7) Edmund Bryant (1882–)
8) George H Bryant (1887–1888); lived one year and 25 days, died of pneumonia.
Her sister Mattie died in a tragic accident on February 1st, 1892. Later that year she joined homes with her sister's surviving husband, Euclid, and her children, and married Euclid Hill in 1892.
Her death date and burial in American Mechanics Cemetery are documented in the Philadelphia Death Certificate Index (permit number 19524, page 692, card number 1621).
Emily and her first husband Isaac were re-interred in the Philadelphia Memorial Park on June 20, 1951, and mapped to same plot location as they were in the American Mechanics Cemetery. This location is Division A, Section 1, Lot 30. There is no marker for Emily and Isaac in the Philadelphia Memorial Park.
Jacob Albright (1799 - 1866)
Anna A. Dunlap Albright (1808 - 1891)
Isaac Clifford Bryant (1838 - 1890)
Charles Eckhandt Bryant (1865 - 1866)*
Ellen Theresa Bryant Witsil (1875 - 1948)*
Albert Wilson Bryant (1876 - 1877)*
George H Bryant (1887 - 1888)*
George Wesley Albright (1832 - 1917)*
Sarah Elizabeth Albright Magee (1838 - 1881)*
Ellen D. Albright Cunningham (1840 - 1881)*
Albert Alfred Albright (1841 - 1872)*
Emily Theresa Bryant Albright Hill (1844 - 1909)
Edmund Neville Albright (1847 - 1853)*
Martha Louise Albright Dodge Hill (1849 - 1892)*
Philadelphia Memorial Park
Plot: Division A, Section 1, Lot 30 (unmarked)
Created by: Kline Lynch
Record added: Sep 18, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 97307589