New Jersey, USA
|Death: ||May 15, 1891|
Anna Dunlap married Jacob Albright in Philadelphia in 1831.
Anna and Jacob had seven children known to me.
1. George W Albright, b. 1832; d. 1917; m1. Charlotte Endicott Rogers on Dec. 18, 1854, had eleven children; m2. Jennie _____ in 1885, had two children.
2. Sarah Elizabeth Albright, b. 1838; d. 1881; m. Henry John Magee in 1861, had three children.
3. Ellen D. Albright, b. 1839; d. 1881; m1. Fletcher in 1856, had one child; m2. John S. Snyder, had one child; m3. William J. Cunningham on Mar. 28, 1879, had one child.
4. Albert Alfred Albright, b. 1841; d. 1872; married at time of his death.
5. Emily Theresa Albright, b. 1844; d. 1909; m1. Isaac Clifford Bryant, had eight children; m2. Euclid Hill, no additional children.
6. Edmund Neville Albright, b. 1847; d. 1853 in Philadelphia.
7. Martha Louise "Mattie" Albright, b. 1849; d. 1892; m1. George Washington Dodge on Jan. 31, 1870, had three children; m2. Euclid Hill in 1886, had two children.
She lived in Philadelphia with her husband and family for her entire life. In the last 25 years of her life, she lived on 1234 Haines Ave., in Philadelphia.
After her husband's death, she and her widowed daughters - Sarah, Mattie and their children continued living in this home.
Her death date and burial in American Mechanics Cemetery are documented in the Philadelphia Death Certificate Index (Permit number 13905.5, page 500, card number 9951). The Jacob Albright family burial locations in this cemetery can still be seen in the original books. Anna is noted as the owner of the "Plot 24" as seen on card number 12275 that locates the family members by permit and grave number on the plot.
In 1951, the AMC cemetery was purchased by the Philadelphia Housing Authority for the purpose of building on the location. The remains in this cemetery were removed in 1951, and the Raymond Rosen Housing Project was built.
In August of 1951, Anna and her family were re-interred in the Philadelphia Memorial Park in Division F, Section 2, Lot 24. The site is marked with a surface marker reading "ALBRIGHT".
Sarah Dunlap (1779 - 1858)
Jacob Albright (1799 - 1866)
George Wesley Albright (1832 - 1917)*
Sarah Elizabeth Albright Magee (1838 - 1881)*
Ellen D. Albright Cunningham (1840 - 1881)*
Albert Alfred Albright (1841 - 1872)*
Emily Theresa Bryant Albright Hill (1844 - 1909)*
Edmund Neville Albright (1847 - 1853)*
Martha Louise Albright Dodge Hill (1849 - 1892)*
Anna A. Dunlap Albright (1808 - 1891)
James A Dunlap (1810 - 1884)*
Philadelphia Memorial Park
Plot: Div F, Sec 2, Lot 24, Grave 2
Created by: Kline Lynch
Record added: Sep 18, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 97307034