Feb. 16, 1918 Fort Worth Tarrant County Texas, USA
Feb. 22, 1935 Fort Worth Tarrant County Texas, USA
Jimmie died from ptomaine poisoning after eating a bologna sandwich one of his sisters had left out. He came home from school and saw the sandwich and ate it. That night he became very sick and woke up his sister, Mary Ellen, who helped him outside. She saw how sick he was and woke her mother up. They took him to the hospital, but it was too late to save him. He was seventeen years old.
His parents are: Oscar Andrew Morris (1885 – 1924) Nora Hester McGee/Morris/Wywias (1894 – 1966)
His siblings are: Mary Ellen "May" Morris (1919 – 1967) Gennieve F. Morris (1921 – 2011) Carrie Lorane Morris-Brown (1924 – 2007)