|Birth: ||Dec. 21, 1915|
District of Columbia
District Of Columbia, USA
|Death: ||Sep. 22, 2007|
WILLIAM ALLEN BRYARLY, Jr was born on 21 December 1915 in Washington, Washigngton County, District of Columbia to William Allen Bryarly, Sr and Evelyn "Eva" Jane Walters-Bryarly.
William married A. Louise Williams-Bryarly on 09 August 1941 in Washington, Washigngton County, District of Columbia and they had TWO children that are known of:
Mary Jane Bryarly-Salter (Living) and
Richard Allen Bryarly (Living).
William Bryarly passed away on 22 September 2007 at Blue Ridge Hospice Center in Winchester, Frederick County, Virginia, and although his obituary states he was buried at St. Mary's Episcopal Church, Berryville, Clarke County, Virginia, a family friend found that his ashes were scattered at the Walnut Grove family home & plantation.
1. Brown, Stuart E. Jr. (1983), "Annals of Clarke County Virginia," Virginia Book Company, Berryville, Virginia, Vol 1, pp. 226-236.
2. 22 January 1920 Washington, District of Columbia, Washington Census, (ED: 296, Stamped 109B, Sheet 11B, Family #414, Line 99), Parent's Household, William A. & Evelyn J. Bryarly.
3. 03 April 1930 Washington, Precinct #9, Tract 26, District of Columbia, Washington Census, (ED: 268, Stamped 101, Sheet 3A, Family #40, Line 13), Parent's Household, William A. & Eva Bryarly.
4. 24 April 1940, Washington, District of Columbia, Washington Census, (ED: 1-345, Stamped 700, Sheet 8A, Family #122, Line 14), Parent's Household, William A. & Eva Bryarly.
5. William Allen Bryarly's Obituary, Clarke Times-Courier:
6. OBITUARY, Winchester Star, Thursday, 9-25-2007:
William Allen Bryarly Jr., 91, of White Post, died Saturday, Sept. 22, 2007, in Blue Ridge Hospice Residential Center, Winchester.
Mr. Bryarly was born Dec. 21, 1915, in Washington, D.C., the son of William Allen and Evelyn Jane Walters Bryarly. He was a banker for more than 30 years with Riggs National Bank, McGlauglin National Bank, and City Bank and Trust Co.
He had served in the Merchant Marines.
He was a member of Grace Episcopal Church in Berryville.
He and his wife, A. Louise Bryarly, were married Aug. 9, 1941, in Washington, D.C. Mrs. Bryarly died Oct. 15, 2004.
Surviving are a daughter, Mary Jane Salter of Miami; a son, Richard Allen Bryarly of Virginia; and five grandchildren.
A funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 6, in St. Mary's Episcopal Church, Berryville, with the Rev. Canon Dwight L. Brown officiating.
Memorials may be made to Blue Ridge Hospice, 333 West Cork St., Winchester 22601.
William Allen Bryarly (1885 - 1968)
Evelyn "Eva" Jane Walters Bryarly (1886 - 1968)
Alma Louise Williams Bryarly (1914 - 2004)*
Created by: Mark Morrow
Record added: Jul 08, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 93251492