North Carolina, USA
¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸ (¯`v´¯) ¸.¤·º°´¯¸.¤·º°´¯
HUSBAND of Nancy Catherine (Wortman) Seaton. Nicholas & Nancy were married in 1846.
They had the follwing children:
1) John W Seaton (1848(MO)-1923(MO) marr: Mary Jane Tinney
2) ♥ Christopher Marion Seaton (1849-1928) marr: Julia Ann Tinney
3) Margaret Seaton (1851(Ark)-????)
4) Green Boyd Seaton (12/10/1853(Ark)-11/18/1941) marr: Mary Ann Humphries
5) Charity L Seaton (1856(Ark)-????) marr: Robert Umphries
6) Benjamin F Seaton (1859(Ark)-????)
7) Cynthia L Seaton (1862(Ark)-????)
8) James Isaac Seaton (1867(Ark)-1928) Marr: Amanda Jane Sprayberry on Dec 11, 1890.
9) Louisa J Seaton (1869(Ark)-1919)
1850 Census: lived in Wileys Cove, Arkansas (Searcy Co.)
1860 Census: lived in Mountain Twnshp, Arkansas (Searcy Co.)
They moved and lived most of their life in Witts Spring, (Searcy), Arkansas.
Enlisted on July 12, 1863 at the age of 44yo. Was in Company E or I, Arkansas 2nd Cavalry Regiment. He died between 1863 and 1869 in the Civil War. Burial unknown.
I found Nicholas Seaton in Confederacy and in Union. Both from Arkansas. So not sure which side he fought for.
╰⊰✿ Rest in Pєαcє ✿⊱╮
My Maternal (GGGreat GrandPa)
Nancy Catherine Wortman Seaton (1827 - 1883)
Christopher Marion Seaton (1849 - 1928)*
Green Boyd Seaton (1853 - 1941)*
James H. Seaton (1871 - 1954)*
Created by: LdyBugღ
Record added: May 28, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 90880249
Added: Apr. 15, 2015
Added: Nov. 26, 2014
Nicholas John Seaton was my GG Grandpa, his son Green was my Great Grandpa and his son John, my Grandpa. 👬👫 Need info on Nicholas's Mama and Daddy.|
Added: Nov. 2, 2014
|There are 40 more notes not showing...|
Click here to view all notes...