|Death: ||Feb. 5, 1845|
Will Abstract Vermillion County, IN
Book 1, Page 139, 140, 141
Hezekiah Shewmaker, Vermillion County, IN
Written December 27, 1844
1. Bury me in the burying ground of Charles Trowbridge
2. To my beloved wife Lucretia Shewmaker, plantation of 80 acres I live on in Vermillion County, IN and personal property during her lifetime.
3. To my grandson Jesse Shewmaker, one horse, bed and bedding, when he arrives at the age of 18 years, so long as he remains with his grandmother and is an obedient boy.
4. At the death of my wife, all the property to be equally divided to my 7 sons and 5 daughters - David Shewmaker, John Shewmaker, William Shewmaker, Jeremiah V. Shewmaker, Hezekiah Shewmaker, Samuel Shewmaker, Uriah Shewmaker, Abbey Thompson, Nancy Peter, Elizabeth Fisher, Sally Lynch, and Polly Russell
5. I appoint my wife Lucretia Shewmaker and my son John Shewmaker my executors.
Recorded March 26, 1845
John Shewmaker (1807 - 1854)*
Samuel M. Shewmaker (1817 - 1863)*
Uriah Shewmaker (1823 - 1902)*
Note: Married Lucretia Peters March 28, 1798 in Washington, KY
Created by: Carolyn Schwab
Record added: Apr 17, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 88669005