|Birth: ||1862, Russia|
|Death: ||Apr. 5, 1934|
Morris YOELSON; Hebrew Name: Moshe Dovid bar Yisroel, born 1862 in Russia, died April 5, 1934 in Cleveland, Ohio, age 72; buried in Lansing Avenue Cemetery, Cleveland, Row R-11. His widow, Rose (MARKS/ MATLOWITZ) YOELSON died July 17, 1942 in Cincinnati, Hamilton county, Ohio and was buried in Lansing Cemetery, Row 9 Sect. 3 (West).
- - - - -
* Jeannette YOELSON married May 28, 1917 Jack Levine
* Mrs. Anna (Adolph) GRASGREEN died Dec. 2 1963 at home in Cleveland Heights, age 72; buried in Warrensville, Cemetery. Married May 23, 1915, the son of Joseph GRASGREEN and Lottie FRIED (Adolph's 2nd marriage).
* Mrs. Leah (Joseph) KICHLER died May 26, 1984 in Jewish Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio, age 85, widowed
* Joseph G. YOELSON married Feb. 13, 1924 Esther SCHWARTZ born in Camden, NJ the daughter of Jeanette Green and Benjamin Schwartz
- - - - - -
* Joe and Louis MARKS, dies before 1966
* Mrs Jacob (Ida MARKS) NEWMAN of Cleveland Heights, Ohio died January 12, 1966 in Mt. Sinai Hospital, Cleveland, age 90; buried in Lansing Cemetery, Row 10 Sect. 3 (east).
- - - - - - -
Sources: Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #087; Ohio Death Records; census records, etc.
Rose Marks Yoelson (1874 - 1942)
Anna Elsa Yoelson Grasgreen (1891 - 1963)*
Jean Yoelson Levin (1893 - 1918)*
Joseph G. Yoelson (1894 - 1952)*
Leah Yoelson Kichler (1898 - 1984)*
Created by: Mary K. Ward
Record added: Mar 18, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 86943279