|Birth: ||1889, Russia|
|Death: ||Apr. 21, 1969|
Sarah Silverstein (nee Kolinsky) was a tailoress, born 1889 in Russia (Poland), the daughter of Meyer Kolinsky and Yetta Gutman. She died April 21, 1969 age 79 in a nursing home in Cleveland, Ohio, a resident of University Park, Ohio. She immigrated to the U.S. in 1906 and married at age 19, in Cleveland, Nov 19, 1910, Gabriel Silverstein. He was born 1888 in Austria the son of Gitel Silverstein and died Sept 5, 1960 age 61 in Cleveland, residence, 3640 E. 151st St., Cleveland, Ohio.
* Edward "Ed" SILVER of Lyndhurst, co-owner and president of Berger & Silver Jewelers for over 60 years, died December 17, 2004 at age 91.
* Meyer "Mike" SILVER
* Joseph "Joe" SILVER of Shaker Heights died August 15 1974 in PHS MT Sinai Medical Center, Cleveland at age 56. His wife Rose (WEINER) SILVER surviving. Contributions suggested to the Cancer Fund.
* Louis "Lou" SILVERSTEIN of Lyndhurst, died June 3, 2002 at home at age 82. He served in the U.S. Army and never married.
* Mrs. Esther (Albert E.) Charney died February 17, 2009 in Montefiore Home at age 97, a widow, formerly of 3905 Washington Blvd., University Hts
* Mrs. Lee (Lawrence) Davis
* Mrs. Miriam /Marian Sigman of 1366 Ranchland Drive, Mayfield Hts, OH. Her husband, Harry B. Sigman died Oct 12, 1963, brother of Mrs. Esther Kajan, Mrs. Ruth Diamond, Mrs. Dorothy Bernard, Mrs. Rae Lester
SARAH'S PARENTS: Meyer Kolinsky died before 1959. Yetta Kolinsky (nee Gutman) died Feb 7, 1959, sister of Mrs. Anna Katzman of Memphis, TN
* Ben Kolinsky
* Louis Kolinsky died Aug 3, 1969 husband of Ida, residence, 14200 Superior Rd., Cleveland Hts
* Lena Kolinsky died Oct 29, 1970; buried in Chesed Shel Emeth Cemetery, 3740 Ridge Rd. arrangements by The Miller Deutsch Memorial Chapel
* Louis Silverstein of Los Angeles
* Mrs. Esther Lackey of Youngstown, OH
Gabriel's funeral was at Berkowitz-Kumin Inc. Memorial Chapel, 1985 S. Taylor Rd., Cleveland Heights, Tuesday, Sept. 6, 1960
Sources: Cleveland Necrology File, Reels #155, #125; Cuyahoga Co. OH Jewish Marriage Record Extracts; Cuyahoga Co. OH Marriage Records; Census Records; etc.
Gabriel Silverstein (1888 - 1960)*
Zion Memorial Park
Created by: Mary K. Ward
Record added: Jan 22, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 83846982