|Birth: ||Dec., 1836|
|Death: ||Oct. 13, 1903|
JOHN THOMAS THWEATT was born in December of 1836 in Alabama.
John was first married to Sarah Lavina Castleberry-Thweatt on 29 Aug 1861 in St Clair County, Alabama, and they had FOUR children that are known of:
Daniel T. Thweatt (1863-?),
John Thomas Thweatt (1864-1941),
Sarah Lavina Thweatt (1867-1939), &
Isaac Thweatt (1870-1870).
After John's wife Sarah passed away, he was married to M. Elizabeth "Lizzy" Wilson-Thweatt, (daughter of Harvey Newton Wilson and Jane Matilla Temple - info on Elizabeth Wilson from find a grave member: clb #47093006).
John passed away on 13 October 1903 in Maysfield, Milam County, Texas.
1. 25 July 1860 Coosa Valley Post Office, Townships 16-17 & 18, St. Clair County, Alabama Census (Sheet 60, Family #403, Line 32), Farm Laborer in James H. Posey's Household.
2. 1870 (Family should be in Milam County, Texas).
3. 8 June 1880 Maysfield, Milam County, Texas Census, (ED: 101, Stamped 167B, Sheet 18, Family #462, Line 16), Head of Household, John T. Thweatt.
4. 5 June 1900 Precinct 2, Milam County, Texas Census, (ED: 67, Stamped 62B, sheet 4B, Family #67, Line 69), Head of Household, Tom "Tweatt." NOTE: should be spelled Thweatt. Grandson, Tom Thweatt is also in this household.
5. Alabama Marriages, 1816-1957.
6. Texas Death Certificate #42895, Maysfield, Milam County, Texas.
Sarah Lavina Castleberry Thweatt (1844 - 1870)
John Thomas Thweatt (1864 - 1941)*
Sarah Lavina Thweatt Hildreth (1867 - 1939)*
Isaac H Thweatt (1870 - 1870)*
Port Sullivan Cemetery
Created by: Mark Morrow
Record added: Nov 18, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 80611944