|Birth: ||1831, Ireland|
|Death: ||Jul. 2, 1897|
1) James was born in Scotch Rock, County Down, Ireland, and died in Hinchinbrooke, Quebec.
2) He traveled to the Huntingdon, Canada area in 1859 leaving his wife, 2 sons, and daughter, Mary Jane, behind. The 2 sons died of measles. He sent for his wife and daughter in 1862.
3) James and his wife, Elizabeth McGinnis had the following children in addition to the 2 unnamed sons:
1) Mary Jane (McMillan) (Later, they spelled it MacMillan.)
2) Margaret (Farquhar)
3) Elizabeth McNeese (Elliott)
4) Jemima Massey
5) James Kingsley Massey
6) Henrietta (Irwin)
Elizabeth McGinnis Massey (1838 - 1906)
Mary Jane Massey McMillan (1860 - 1947)*
Margaret Ann Massey Farquhar (1862 - 1933)*
Elizabeth McNeese Massey Elliott (1865 - 1935)*
Jemima Massey (1867 - 1879)*
James Kingsley Massey (1870 - 1941)*
Henrietta Massey Irwin (1875 - 1937)*
Huntingdon Protestant Cemetery
Created by: Jim Vaugh
Record added: Aug 30, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 75727489
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.