|Birth: ||Apr. 24, 1769|
New Castle County
|Death: ||Oct. 7, 1854|
Joshua Buckingham was the 7th of 9 children of James & Mary Jane (Chambers) Buckingham.
In November of 1792 Joshua moved to Cane Creek, NC with his church members. There he met Rachel Piggott. Before a year had past the couple were married on 24 Oct 1793.
They had six known children, 5 girls and 1 boy:
1. Mary, 1798-1873 IN, m. Nathan Freeman, 5 ch
2. Margery, 1802-1883 IN, m. Moses Mendenhall, 3 ch
3. Rachel, 1804-unk, m. Enoch Cox, 2 ch
4. Thomas, 1805-aft 1840, m. Catherine Robinson, 8 ch
5. Sarah, 1814-unk, m. John H Farrens, 6 ch
6. Hannah, 1816-1869 IN, m. Amos Fry, 9 ch
All of the family left Orange County, NC (again a group of church members) and were living on 79.6 acres of farm land in Randolph County, IN by August of 1826.
James Buckingham (1723 - 1793)
Mary Jane Chambers Buckingham (1731 - 1802)
Rachel Piggott Buckingham (1775 - 1844)*
Margery Buckingham Pike (1802 - 1883)*
Hannah Buckingham Fry (1816 - 1869)*
Plot: sec 45
Created by: The Ancestor Hunter
Record added: Jul 14, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 73345348
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.
one of your granddaughters...|
Added: Oct. 3, 2012
RIP, from another descendant of William BUckingham, 1635-1701|
The Ancestor Hunter
Added: Apr. 10, 2012