|Birth: ||Apr. 9, 1838|
|Death: ||Mar. 5, 1877|
Isabella Berry was born in Hopkins County in 1838. Her father had died before the 1850 Census and her mother Sarah age 47 was shown with three daughters. Isabelle married Francis "Frank" Whitfield on January 30, 1856 in Hopkins County. To this union eight (8) daughters were born.
Children 1. Denora J. Whitfield b: NOV 1856 in Kentucky
2. Laura Whitfield b: ABOUT 1859 in Kentucky
3. Henrietta F. Whitfield b: ABOUT 1861/63 in Kentucky
4. Dollie Whitfield b: ABOUT 1864/65 in Kentucky
5. Mollie Whitfield b: ABOUT 1867 in Kentucky
6. Lenora Whitfield b: ABOUT 1871
7. Cenia Whitfield b: ABOUT 1876
8. Sarah I. Whitfield b: ABOUT 1880
Isabella Died in Hopkins County March 5,1877 and Francis married again.
Marriage 2 Lear A. Bone •Married: 8 OCT 1878 in Hopkins County, Kentucky 2
Sources: 1.Text: Whitfield, Bryan, Smith and Related Families
Emma Morehead Whitfield
2.Text: Marriage Index: Kentucky 1851-1900
Francis Marion Whitfield (1835 - 1914)
Mary A "Mollie" Whitfield Barge (1866 - 1897)*
Cenia Key Whitfield Camp (1875 - 1936)*
Note: Wife of FM Whitfield.
Grapevine Cemetery #1
Created by: Carl Lansden
Record added: Mar 24, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 67390723
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.