Prince George County
Daughter of Thomas and Mary (Randolph) Batte, Sr.
Wife of Capt. Peter Jones ~ married October 1688, Henrico Co., VA
Their children were ...
1. Peter Jones (m. Dorothy Chamberlayne)
2. Martha Jones (m. Benjamin Ragsdale, Sr.)
3. John Jones, Sr. (m. 1st., Sarah "Sallie" Batte and 2nd., Elizabeth Judkins)
4. Mary Jones (m. 1st., Richard Parker, Jr. and 2nd., John Worsham)
5. Frederick Jones, Sr. (m. Elizabeth "Betsy" Eppes)
6. Abraham Jones (m. Sarah "Sallie" Batte)
7. William Jones
8. Thomas Jones
9. Wood Jones (m. 1st., Sarah Stratton and 2nd., Amy Jones)
10. Margaret Jone (m. 1st., Edward Goodrich and 2nd., Col. Richard Jones)
I would like to thank Arleta for sponsoring Mary Batte Jones' memorial. Her thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated.
Thomas Batte (1634 - 1698)
Mary Randolph Batte (1634 - 1698)
John Jones (____ - 1757)*
Margaret Jones Jones*
Abraham Jones (1690 - 1758)*
Peter Jones (1691 - 1759)*
Martha Jones Ragsdale (1701 - ____)*
Frederick Jones (1720 - ____)*
Amy Batte Jones**
Mary Batte Jones
Sarah Batte Evans**
Martha Batte Jones (1672 - 1717)*
Created by: Georgia Girl
Record added: Mar 05, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 66504053
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.
A mother's (and Grandmotherís) love is forever. It begins before we can even remember...and it creates a feeling of comfort, warmth, and happiness that can never be forgotten. Thank you, to all Moms, for showing us the true meaning of love.|
Added: May. 10, 2015
Remembering you on Resurrection Day; knowing that the tomb is empty and someday we will have a Heavenly reunion!|
Added: Apr. 5, 2015
Added: Feb. 20, 2015
|There are 19 more notes not showing...|
Click here to view all notes...