|Death: ||Feb. 22, 1893|
Married (1) Eliza E. (Thompson) Moulden on February 16, 1841
Married (2) Mary E. (Smith) Moulden on June 18, 1849.
Listed as a carpenter in Barnesville in the State Gazette and Merchants and Farmers' Directory for Maryland and District of Columbia.
Civil War Veteran - Confederate
• Enlisted on May 22, 1861 in Harper's Ferry, WV
• Private, 1st Regiment, Maryland Infantry, Company G
• On Monter Roll of Sept/Oct 1861
• On sick list sent to Manassas, Oct 1861
• At Front Royal, VA Oct 5, 1861 as a nurse
• Admitted to Chambersboro Hospital #2 Mar 8, 1862
• Discharged May 13, 1862
Mary E. Smith Moulden (1835 - 1893)
Plot: Boundary Avenue South, Lot 9B Upper, Site 6 (shared)
Created by: Glenn Wallace
Record added: Jan 24, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 64639134
Remembering and Honoring a True Southern Hero. A Confederate Soldier who Bravely and Proudly Fought for Southern Independence During the War of Northern Aggression. Deo Vindice.|
Tony Smith SCV Camp 38, North Charleston S.C.
Added: May. 25, 2014