|Birth: ||Sep. 16, 1649|
|Death: ||Feb. 20, 1682|
She was the daughter of Thomas and Elizabeth Tileston. She married Deacon John Payson February 18, 1670 in Roxbury, Massachusetts.
1. Johanna, who married Thomas Lyon
2. Bathsheba, who died young.
3. Priscilla, who married Park Williams
4. Deacon John, who married Elizabeth Tucker
5. Captain Jonathan, who married 1st Mary Cook and married 2nd Elizabeth (Partridge) (Hamlin) Johnson
6. Prudence, who married 1st Richard Wheeler and married 2nd (as his second wife) Captain Christopher Avery
Thomas Tileston (1611 - 1694)
John Payson (1642 - 1719)*
Prudence Payson Avery (1680 - ____)*
Joseph Payson (1686 - 1748)*
Created by: Shari Hanson Frey
Record added: Dec 30, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 63482757