|Death: ||Feb. 5, 1857|
William Nicol I, was born in Scotland. He married in 1777 to Isabella Mitchell. To this union were born nine children:
1. William May Nicol II, born circa 1779, Scotland. He married Agnes Bronlee, 5 June 1798 in Cambusnethan, Lanarkshire, Scotland. He died in Hammond, St Lawrence, New York.
2. Andrew Nicol, born circa 1779, Scotland. Andrew married Helen Murrray, 27 June 1800, in Cambusnethan.
3. Isabel Nicol, born 23 May 1782, Alamains, Cambusnethan, christened on 15 June 1782, in Cambusnethan. She married John Burns 7 June 1800.
4. David Nicol, born abt. 1783 Scotland. He married Rachel Allan.
5. John Nicol, born abt. 1784 Scotland m. Ingles
6. Catherine Nicol, born 1787 Scotland. She married John Cranston
7. Marion Nicol, born 11 June 1785, Redmyre, Cambusnethan, christened on 26 June 1785, in Cambusnethan. She married John Ingles.
8. Jannett Nicol, born 1 June 1788, in Redmyre, Cambusnethan. She was christened on 29 June 1788, in Cambusnethan. She married William Girdwood.
9. Mary Nicol, born 16 August 1795, Redmyre, Cambusnethan, christened on 28 August 1795, in Cambusnethan. She married Thomas Summerville.
William May Nicol (1779 - 1850)*
Created by: Evelyn Rowe Nelson
Record added: Sep 08, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 58330371
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.